Resize element

Guizones

2 years ago

Hello ,
I started using pixelmator last week , it is an amazing app, but im still having some problems to do some simple things.
I would like to know how can i resize an element ... but i would like to set the proper height and width .
Im sure this is really basic , but in the free transform i get only to set the % of it , but it does not help since im trying to make 4 pics in the same size , and they are all completely different sizes now.
Thanks
Sebastiaan

2 years ago

Hello Guizones. If you ctrl+click on the text-area where you normally would fill out the size in percentages, you can choose from a whole list of different units. I hope that helps you out.
Guizones

2 years ago

Will try that out Sebastiaan , thanks !
Guizones

2 years ago

Hello Sebastiaan ,
Well it helped , but then the picture was stretched ...
How can i crop then the image a the same sizes?
Sebastiaan

2 years ago

Not sure exactly what you mean here. But if you want to crop your image to a specific size you can use the selection tools. Make a selection roughly the size and shape you want your crop to be. Then ctrl+click inside the selection and choose "transform selection..." from the menu that appears. Now you can enter the exact size of your selection in the tool options palette at the top of your document window.

After this ctrl+click inside your selection again and choose "crop...". Confirm the crop with the crop-button at the right of the tool options bar.
Guizones

2 years ago

Sebastian , it was exactly what i wanted. Sorry for the delay in the reply , but for some reason i did not get the email update with your answer.
Thanks again ,

Please sign in to post.