Is Pixelmator dead?

leonfabr

1 year ago

It seems to me that Pixelmator is dead. No new updates, no announcements, the latest blog post is months old... Is there anything new coming up soon, or developers have abandoned this project?
Sebastiaan

1 year ago

Pixelmator is far from 'dead'. Don't worry. Some updates take time, especially if they are meant to impress people.
SKR Imaging

1 year ago

So glad to learn that the project is not dead.. had the same feeling.. especially on the Mac platform.. I use Pixelmator for all my professional projects and it has so much to offer and also much to improve on.. please keep the great work up.. maybe apease your loyal followers with a preview post that gives us a taste of what features are to come.. maybe keep some under wraps.. You used to do that before yet been a while I havent seen that.
My Blog: skrimaging.wordpress.com
Pegasus

1 year ago

At one point I signed up for a news letter that would keep everyone updated. What happened to that?
landrunner22002

6 months ago

Hello,

Agree with Leonfabr: nothing is running since I've posted limited .pxm export issues on iOS pixelmator comparing with other apps ( --> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14814 and here --> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14808 )

I not be able to know if my posted remarks have been noticed for next update improvement...

cheers...

Please sign in to post.