Water Colour Update ?

Ajaxf

1 year ago

Hey Pixelmator Team!

I was just curious to see if theres an ETA on when the water colour engine, and all those awesome brushes on the iPad, are on their way over to the Mac ? And I'm guessing the Mac version will be taking advantage of 'Metal' when OS X 10.11 comes out ?

Cheers :)
Ajax
Edita

1 year ago

Hey Ajaxf,

We don't plan to bring the watercolor brushes to Pixelmator for Mac in the near future, but this is on our feature request list :)
Pixelmator Team
Ajaxf

1 year ago

Oh, okay. Thanks for the responce though :). Glad to hear this is on your feature request list; that would be awesome! :D
(sorry about my delayed reply lol, forgot to check this)

Ajax
StudioDorgs

1 year ago

Just adding my two pennies: Yes, please! --I'd love to see the iOS watercolor brushes for Mac OSX.
duxdan

1 year ago

Here! Here! Would love watercolor effect!
Douglas Lassance

11 months ago

+1
SKR Imaging

11 months ago

Would be awesome to have a great drawing and painting engine in Pixelmator for Mac... here's hoping!
My Blog: skrimaging.wordpress.com
StudioDorgs

11 months ago

Piping up again to say that I agree with SKR Imaging's comment. It feels like Mac OS Pixelmator users are getting short shrift, we stand with our faces pressed against the window outside looking in, while the iOS users get all the cool new stuff.

I've used Pixelmator as a drawing/painting tool quite a lot, making my own brushes and figuring out ways to circumvent some of the limitations in PXM, so it really stinks to see that iOS users get those brilliant watercolor brushes and that there is still nothing, NOTHING, like them in Mac OS version.

Very, very sad & frustrated face :(((

Please sign in to post.