Switched from PS a few months ago and generally find Pixelmator to be an excellent replacement. After pounding on it for a while, I have these requests:
- ability to resize custom shapes window to be 2 shapes wide, with a scrollbar.
- copy and paste visible (shift-cmd-c in PS)
- ability to change interface from black to grey or white. A slider to let us adjust!
- import and export paths
- effect browser window - allow wider width (6 icons min)
- have the currently chosen text color highlighted in the color grid (when I go to try another text color)
- new document choice of background - (white, black, empty, color...)
- ability to assign keyboard commands to any menu item
I'm guessing that the paths issue might be solved with the long-teased new software coming from the company - at least I'm hoping an Illustrator replacement is in the works. Pixelmator makes great paths. Let us export them!