Screen colors and font size

Carol Maxwell

8 months ago

I am impressed with Pixelmatr and would like to use it but I have great deal of trouble seeing the text and icons against a black background. I would love to see the ability to change font size and background color.
mjboyce

6 months ago

I can' t even read this Forum. The pale grey on black is a design choice that is not very user friendly. It is particularly difficult in working environments with fluorescent lighting, which create a lot of glare against the screen. I'm sure many users share this situation.

I've noticed that users have remarked on the readability issue on this forum for over 4 years now - without any address of or apparent interest in their customer experience. This might be admirable if it signified a bold design choice.
Rob Ell

4 months ago

Whoo boy! Do I ever support this request! PLEASE, give an option to enlarge the UI. The current implementation gets in the way of using the program (we're talking the desktop app here) as I have to squint and hunt to find the icon/tool I want on my 27" iMac Retina. No app should get in the way if itself, right?

Please sign in to post.