The UI is too small for an 27" iMac retina

rudluc

1 year ago

Please ad an option to magnify the symbols and the font of the UI.
I cannot use Pixelmator because of its much too small tools and system fonts.
HollandJim

1 year ago

They won't - being hard to see is what give it their hipster cred.
pentool

1 year ago

LOL, that's true! :-)

This has been requested so many times, as far as I know. I resorted to call the app Vadermator, because not only everything is black (including this forum), but the UI is just a plain nightmare to see on a 27" monitor. And I'm not talking about retina displays. I'm talking about just a plain old (but high quality $1,300) monitor that is used with a Mac mini. Since the mini is not retina, staring at Vadermator's UI will seriously damage your eye sight in a few years.
Mac mini late 2012 : 2.6GHz i7 : 8G/250G | rMBP 13" late 2013 : 2.6GHz i5 : 8G/250G | OS X 10.9.4
cjonesthom

1 year ago

Aloha....

Guess what!

3 years later, and NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Why do we even waste our timesuggesting or rather BEGGING for Pixelmator tojustswitch from black to white????

Im a friggin'hairdresser, and I am sure I could write the code for that in about 1 hour.

Then...
I wouldlisten to the 4 years of BEGGING to make the menus, the brush interface, EVERYTHING bigger!

There is PLENTY of space on the screen, what the hell?????

Plain ol' apathy ruining a perfectly good piece of software.
Jeez.

aloha, cjonesthom
Rob Ell

10 months ago

Whoo boy! Do I ever support this request! PLEASE, give an option to enlarge the UI. The current implementation gets in the way of using the program (we're talking the desktop app here) as I have to squint and hunt to find the icon/tool I want on my 27" iMac Retina. No app should get in the way if itself, right?
Rob Ell

10 months ago

Whoo boy! Do I ever support this request! PLEASE, give an option to enlarge the UI. The current implementation gets in the way of using the program (we're talking the desktop app here) as I have to squint and hunt to find the icon/tool I want on my 27" iMac Retina. No app should get in the way if itself, right?

Please sign in to post.