Should I Buy

marcolorenzo

5 months ago

I just got an iPad Pro and I'm looking for a powerful photo editor to replace my desktop workflow. I would just like to know if Pixelmator for iOS support .ORF files (raw files from Olympus) and if I can copy the settings for one photo (contrast, white balance etc.) and paste it onto another? If not, is there any way to edit a bunch of photos quickly? Thanks for your help!
Sebastiaan

5 months ago

I'm sorry but Pixelmator is not capable of that yet.
marcolorenzo

5 months ago

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean it doesn't support .ORF files or just can't copy and paste settings?
If it can't cut and paste settings, how would professionals save time when editing multiple photos? Is there another solution?
Sebastiaan

5 months ago

Pixelmator doesn't load RAW-files it uses OS X or iOS to convert RAW-files to bitmap files before opening the bitmap file in Pixelmator. So in Pixemator you for now, will not be able to work on RAW-files directly. Pixelmator can alos not copy and paste settings, though Pixelmator for OS X has a shortcut to apply the last used effect. Batch editing is often done with Automator actions. Pixelmator for OS X comes with its own set of automator actions.

Please sign in to post.